Monday, March 20, 2017

Maxine Waters Comments on Patriotism

            Maxine Waters has decided to instruct the American people on the meaning of patriotism.  She objected to a congressional committee’s working on legislation to stop Boeing sales of aircraft to Iran.  Waters stated, "This attempt with all of these bills to undermine that — I think it's unpatriotic, yes I do."  She declared, "I raise questions about patriotism and for those who think I'm talking about them, then you can deal with that any way you want to deal with it." 
            Waters has been critical of members the Trump administration: "I just think the American people had better understand what's going on.  "This is a bunch of scumbags. That's what they are. Who are all organized around making money.”  Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is part of a "Kremlin klan" obsessed with bribes, oil and gas.
            Waters has never been a fan of Republicans.  She called House Speaker John Boehner and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor “demons.”  “I saw pictures of Boehner and Cantor on our screens.  Don’t ever let me see again in life those Republicans in our hall, on our screens, talking about anything. These are demons.”

            Waters is a big fan of the arts.  When asked if she rap music, she responded, "Yes, I do. I am moved by some of the stories told by rap artists such as Tupac Shakur, Dr. Dre and Snoop Doggy Dogg about their lives, their families, their mothers and their surroundings."  Perhaps one of he favorite Snoop Doggy Dogg tunes is, "How the f--- am I supposed to pay this ho, just to lay this ho. I know the p---y is mines, I'ma f--- a couple mo' times N' then I'm through with it, there's nothing else to do with it. Cuz she ain't nothing but a bitch to me. N' y'all know that bitches ain't s--- to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment