Thursday, October 13, 2016

Concern About Decency

The First Lady is concerned about our nation's leaders meeting basic standards of human decency:
Add caption
"The fact is in this election we have a candidate for president of the United States who over the course of his lifetime and the course of this campaign has said things about women that are so shocking, so demeaning, I simply will not repeat anything here today.  And last week we saw this candidate actually bragging about sexual assaulting women. I can't believe I'm saying that a candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women.  Language that has been painful for so many of us, not just as women, but as parents trying to protect our children and raise them to be caring, respectful adults. And as citizens who think our nation's leaders should meet basic standards of human decency."

New Year's Eve Gets Wilder - Kathy Griffin one year dropped an f-bomb during CNN's  New Year's Eve broakcast.  The year before that she shouted down a heckler with a blowjob joke.
The Obamas are big 'fans of rap music.  The President claims, “In my first term, I sang Al Green; in my second term, I’m going with Young Jeezy.” These are probably those poplar ditties from Young Jeezy’s album Thug Motivation 101.  They frequently have Jay-Z and Beyonce over to entertain.  They probably performed their tune I Just Wanna Love U containing those classy lyrics “Gimme that funk, that sweet, that nasty, that gushi stuff But don't bullshit me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment