Sunday, April 14, 2019

The Lies of Alan Dershowitz

I previously wrote that Alan Dershowitz is considered a first class lawyer.  You can be a first class lawyer and a convincing liar.  However, you cannot be a first class lawyer and stupid.  If you lie about something that can easily be disproved you are stupid.  If you stick to the truth you don’t need to make sure that your story is consistent.  I have now changed my opinion.  I now believe that Dershowitz is a pathological liar.  People lie.  However, if you lie about an important issue (a legal issue) and the lie will obviously be exposed you have a problem: quite possibly a psychiatric problem.  

This problem was illustrated by Dershowitz’s defense of himself and Jeffrey Epstein.  Epstein is the type of subhuman who believes despoiling over a hundred young girls as young as 12 years old is equal to stealing a bagel.  It is a bad reflection on his character defending this despicable creep but to defend him with absurd lies is ridiculous.  Dershowitz has destroyed his credibility.

It could begin with his response to Lawrence O’Donnell’s comment, “Your information and research seems to indicate that the secret service records indicate President Clinton has never been on that island.”  Dershowitz responded, “That’s true.”  Flight logs reveal that Clinton flew to the island 26 times.  

Dershowitz was asked if he ever traveled to St. James Island.  He responded, “With my wife when the island first opened. That was the only time I was ever there.  I never flew on his plane there.  I never participated in any eh eh any activities on the island or anywhere else with Jeffrey.  Never, never, never, under any circumstances.”  Again he claimed, “I was there once with my wife and daughter.”  Flight logs of Palm Beach billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet show Alan Dershowitz flew on it at least four times.

One of the specialties on Epstein’s island is the massage.  On Jan. 21, 2015 Dershowitz claimed, “I never got a massage from anybody. It’s made up out of whole cloth.”  The next day he stated, “I kept my underwear on during the massage.”  As his memory improved he said he received one massage at Epstein’s house “from a woman in her 40s. I think her name was Olga. I called my wife after getting the massage. It was an unpleasant experience. I’ve always acknowledged I had one massage. I said that from day one.”  Dershowitz claims he filed a sworn statement in which he stated “my wife and daughter were never separated from me for the entire 24 hours I was there.”  Yet he called his wife, who he was never separated from.

Dershowitz claims that he noticed that Epstein was often surrounded by young women.  But they did not appear to be underage.  Courtney Wild procured as many as 80 girls for Epstein.  They were all 14 and 15 years old.  This brings into question Dershowitz’s judgment.  Dershowitz admits that he visited Epstein’s Palm Beach estate four times including a week-long stay.  Flight logs reveal that he visited St. James Island four time.  During all these visits he never suspected that the many young girls there were underage.

No comments:

Post a Comment