Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The Normalization of Homosexuality

PP @PurportedPundit
@Chris Cuomo @ashworth_chris @ Timothyjsims2 2. what do you tell a 12 year old girl who doesn’t want to see a penis in the locker room?
Christopher C. Cuomo: I wonder if she is the problem or her overprotective and intolerant dad? teach tolerance.



The Deep State is pushing to normalize homosexual behavior.  Next comes pedophilia.  Of course any criticism of this behavior will label you a homophobe.  One of my favorite teachers was a homosexual.  I did not know this until many years later.  He kept his private life private.  I still look back on him as one of my favorite  teachers.  I had many teachers who I assume were heterosexual.  They did not parade their sexuality so I really don’t know.




No comments:

Post a Comment