Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The Deep State Finally Being Exposed?

What's that smell in this room? Didn't you notice it? Didn't you notice a powerful and obnoxious odor of mendacity in this room? There ain't nothin' more powerful than the odor of mendacity... You can smell it. It smells like death. - Big Daddy   


https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/breaking-john-brennan-main-focus-durham-investigation-intel-officers-already-testified/
BREAKING: John Brennan Is Main Focus of Durham Investigation – Intel Officers Have Already Testified



Lucy van Pelt:  Here we go, Charlie Brown. . . I'll hold the ball and you come running up and kick it. . ."


Charlie Brown: "This time I'm really going to kick it." 



Charlie Brown: "I never knew I could be so stupid"



Lucy van Pelt: "Wait until you see my bill."




























No comments:

Post a Comment