Saturday, March 30, 2019

Alan Dershowitz and Pedophilia






Alan Dershowitz is considered a first class lawyer.  You can be a first class lawyer and a convincing lier.  However, you cannot be a first class lawyer and be stupid.  If you lie about something that can easily be disproved you are stupid.  If you stick to the truth you don’t need to make sure that your story is consistent.

When asked, “Did you ever travel to Little St. James island?  Dershowitz responded, “With my wife when the island first opened.  My wife, my daughter and I well before any of these things happened.  Well before he ever met Virginia Roberts.  We stayed one night with Michael Porter the professor at Harvard who came to dinner with us his wife.  There were no young women or anybody on the island except a woman in her 30s and somebody who was taking care of the house.  That was the only time I was ever there.  I never flew on his plane there.  I never participated in any eh eh any activities on the island or anywhere else with Jeffrey.  Never, never, never, under any circumstances.”

The Palm Beach Daily News has a different view. “Flight logs of Palm Beach billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet show attorney Alan Dershowitz flew on it at least four times.”

Dershowitz claimed, “I never flew on the plane with any inappropriate, underage women.  I never flew on the plane with Virginia Roberts, and I never flew on the plane during the time he (Epstein) knew Virginia Roberts, although many prominent academicians did. I was not one of them.”

The Palm Beach Daily News continued, “On one of Epstein’s flight logs where Dershowitz is listed, there was ‘an (apparently young) woman named ‘Tatiana’ who did not appear to serve any business purpose for Epstein,’ according to court papers.”

Alan Dershowitz wants people to know that he never got a massage from anybody on the island and beside he kept he undies on during the event.

“I never got a massage from anybody. It’s made up out of whole cloth,” Dershowitz said in a Jan. 21, 2015, article in the New York Daily News. In an interview the following day on Local 10 News, he said, “I kept my underwear on during the massage.”

As a member of the elite it must be recalled that Alan Dershowitz did not lie.  He lacked candor or possibly misspoke.

Dershowitz claims his client got 18 months in prison.  This may or may not be a lie but it is completely misleading.  Epstein reportedly spent only 13 months in "jail" where he was allowed to go to his office during the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment