Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Progressives and Sexual Disfunction

I was sitting down enjoying my Chef Boyardee and a can of Papst Blue Ribbon while reading some stuff on the internet.  It appears that Bill Mahar has claimed that Donald Trump’s mother had sex with an Orang Hutan.   













Mahar has an extremely high opinion of himself.  I am surprised that he  has not been targeted by the Me Too movement.  I am certain he could not attract any woman more attractive than Sandra Bernhardt.





















This is somewhat ironic because Mahar’s mother complained about his insensitive remark.

Mrs. Mahar was not happy.



















Some of these people have highly inflated views of themselves.  Michael Cohen markets himself as a sexy pit bull terrier with a fantastic smile.  I don’t know.  You will have to be the  judge.


Not exactly the “crazed sex poodle” we have known and  loved.











I

No comments:

Post a Comment